Friday, February 13, 2009

TRAVELING BLUES
by Malik Isasis




I haven't updated the blog in a couple of days because I've been traveling. I'm currently in my hometown, Seattle. Flying has become a pain in the arse. I flew American Airlines, and I wasn't aware that they charge $15 dollars, period, to bring just one bag. I was under the impression that it was $15 for an additional bag. Not only that, if you're not flying international, they want you to check yourself in at the kiosk, AND carry your luggage over to the conveyor belt and drop it off onto the conveyor belt. Not only are we being nickled and dimed, we're also doing some of their work for them.

I finally make it to Seattle and end up with food poisoning. I'll take the weekend to recover and update on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home