Sunday, February 01, 2009

THE Nth DEGREE: THE STRAIGHT DOPE
STATUS CHANGE
by N, The Love Correspondent






















In having gone from single girl status to “in a relationship” on my face book page three months ago, I’ve started to think about what gets under my skin in any romantic relationship. Now you could call this mental sabotaging or focusing on the negative but I see it is as a positive and cathartic. I figure if I can only find ten things to “bitch blog” about than I must be in love. So here it goes the top ten things that annoy, irritate, and unleash fury in my relationship.

10. Dry Humping: Gross. No further comment.
9. The “do you want me to pay my half of dinner” conversation: Please, I already know you are paying. Do we really have to put on this charade?
8. Being His Personal Shopper: I’m sorry but when did I apply for this job?
7. Having to introduce and reintroduce him to my friends.
6. Weight Issues: His not mine.
5. Meeting his Family: If I wanted to hang out with crazy, indecisive, consistently late people who yell I could just visit my parents.
4. Sharing Food at Restaurants: If you wanted it, you should have ordered it. It is mine.
3. Morning Breath Kisses: I don’t care if we love one another, GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!
2. Taking into Consideration His Feelings: I guess body shots at Chippendales are out.
1. Apologies: I hate to accept that I’m wrong and apologize for my actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home