Sunday, April 22, 2007

DICK FICTION
written & directed by Bill Caco, What Else is on Television





Starring: Bill Caco, J. Robert Thompson, Josh Axelman, Cari Finken, Kelly Bakst

Synopsis: We all know Dick Cheney shot some guy in the face, but do we know what really went down? This is the never-before-seen true story.

"Dick Cheney will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those that attempt to poison and destroy his Republican brothers."


NAKED LIFE


written & directed by Malik Isasis






















TRAILER

I decided that I would take a day or two off from social commentary. I'm starting to feel the effects of secondary trauma. I'm going to need another day of recovery. So, I decided that I would take this opportunity to promote my film Naked Life , which will be playing at the Langston Hughes African American Film Festival here in Seattle. I will be in attendance. So, if you are in the area please stop by and introduce yourself.

Location:
Langston Hughes Performance Arts Center
104 17th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
(206) 684-4757

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home