Wednesday, May 06, 2009

URBANWORLD
a film by Malik Isasis






















Rarely do I discuss my art here, but I would like to take the opportunity to promote an upcoming screening in Berlin, Germany on May 10, 2009. Urbanworld was written at the height of Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction, but after years of sitting on the shelf I dusted off the script and rewrote it to feel more contemporary and less sexy.
Urbanworld is the story of two brothers struggling to make ends meet, and are tempted by their poverty to make easy cash. The film will be playing on Saturday for my German readers. Everyone else can go to amazon.com to get a copy of the film.




XXIV. BLACK INTERNATIONAL CINEMA BERLIN 2009
MAY 7-10
RATHAUS SCHÖNEBERG (CITY HALL)
John-F.-Kennedy-Platz
10825 Berlin/Germany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home